Pay attention to clean first, after encountering water especially winter brine (many cities spray brine after snow in winter to avoid freezing) should be cleaned in time, otherwise it is extremely easy to cause metal corrosion, paint film aging off. Two is to pay attention to the maximum adjustment height. After riding the new bike for a period of time, according to the requirements of the manual, the whole car should be checked and adjusted. Tightening and lubrication are essential. Check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the transmission parts are flexible, pay attention to the chain oil lubrication to wipe the oil slick, flywheel point oil can. Tire inflation should be appropriate, otherwise it will affect the ride comfort and service life. Brake is the basic guarantee of safety, more should be checked at any time, as long as there is a problem should be immediately adjusted or repaired.
1. The height of saddle and handlebar should be adjusted before the use of e-bike to ensure riding comfort and reduce fatigue. Saddle and handlebar heights should vary from person to person. Generally, saddle heights are appropriate for cyclists to land on one foot reliably (the whole vehicle should be basically upright), while handlebar heights are appropriate for cyclists to lay their forearms flat and relax their shoulders and arms. However, the adjustment of saddle and handlebar should first ensure that the pipe and the vertical pipe insertion depth must be higher than the safety mark line.
2. Before using the e-bike, check and adjust the front and rear brakes. The front brake is controlled by the right brake handle and the rear brake by the left brake handle. It is appropriate to adjust the front and rear brakes to brake reliably when the left and right brake handle reaches half the stroke. Brake skin excessive wear and tear, timely replacement.
3. Check the tightness of the chain before using the e-bike. The chain is too tight to pedal hard, too loose is easy to vibrate, rub against other parts. The sag of the chain is 1-2mm, which is more appropriate. Generally, it can be tightened appropriately when cycling without pedaling. When adjusting the chain, loosen the nut of the rear wheel first. Adjust the chain tightness and tighten the nut of the rear wheel again by evenly rotating in and out the chain screw.
4. Check the lubrication of the chain before using the e-bike. Feel and observe whether the chain shaft rotation is flexible and whether the chain joint corrosion is serious. If rust or rotation is not flexible, should be added to the appropriate amount of lubricating oil, serious chain should be replaced.
5. Before riding an electric bicycle, check whether tire pressure, handlebar steering flexibility, front and rear wheel rotation flexibility, circuit, battery power, motor working condition, lighting, horn, fasteners and other requirements meet.