Bicycles are a more common product for sports, fitness, leisure, and recreation. The word "bicycle" first appeared in 1866 and has been used ever since.
The bicycle industry is a traditional industry with a history of over 100 years. In recent years, due to environmental and traffic concerns, the bicycle has once again become a popular means of transport and fitness for residents around the world, especially in developed countries. In addition, the focus of the bicycle industry is shifting from traditional mobility to sport, mountain, and leisure.
Common Bicycle Categories
Since its inception, the bicycle has played a major role as a means of transport for people on the move. As the bicycle has evolved over the past two centuries, its function and design have evolved with the times, making it the perfect companion for racing, sports, self-challenge, and leisure travel, and its appearance and variety have also begun to change.
There is no single type of bicycle. Depending on the use scenario and personal needs they can be divided into commuter bikes, touring bikes, electric mountain bikes, road bikes, electric folding bikes, and many more.
The Benefits of Cycling
1. Cycling is good for strengthening your heart and lungs and can boost your metabolism if you keep cycling every day.
2. Cycling increases blood circulation and prevents high blood pressure and hardening of the blood vessels. Cycling makes it unnecessary to take medication to maintain your health.
3. Cycling is a great way for people to lose weight, not only to lose weight but also to make your body more proportionate and attractive. But it must be done daily and consistently.
4. One of the ways to relieve stress. If you usually feel stressed, choosing cycling will be a good way, not only can you breathe fresh air, along the way can also enjoy the many beautiful sceneries, and is conducive to promoting feelings with peers.
5. When cycling, you need to pay attention to your surroundings at all times, which will make your brain more active over time.
6. Promoting mental health. Exercise such as cycling has the effect of enhancing mood through the release of endorphins, chemicals that improve mood. Cycling can therefore increase feelings of pleasure and, to some extent, improve depression.
Cycling is a great activity that can be endlessly enjoyable while providing a good workout.
Of course, it is also important to choose a reliable bike. SanEagle is one of the electric mountain bike manufacturers in China and there is always a suitable bike for you to choose from. Contact us to start your funny and healthy cycling journey.